101 questions to ask yourself.
I’m going to work through this list of 101 questions
(in the following link)
I am going to do my best to write more then one liners/word-ers.
Join in too if you’d like 🙂 Here we go Part 8.
91. Who is/are the most important person(s) to you in the world?
Friends, they are family. But everybody is important.
Scrips, Smiths, Churchies, Youths, Fams
92. Are you giving them the attention you want to give?
I want everyone to know I’m always here for them. I hope I get that point across, If I don’t them No, I’m not giving them enough attention.
93. How can you spend more time with them starting today?
ROADTRIP! haha nah Once I get a place I want to have people over for dinner and games nights a lot.
94. What kind of person do you enjoy spending time with?
Kind, Trustworthy, Focused but crazy.
95. How can you be this person to others?
I hope I already am.
(Hey friends, If your reading this do me a favor, comment on this anything you think I need to work on or any pointers to achieve)
96. Who do you want to be like in 1 year?
An improved me.
97. … 3 years?
Confident in who and what I am. In love.
Posted with the following;
Behind the scenes (and bathroom door) of my Allure cover shoot.. Posting a #nophotoshop pic because I’m proud to show my body the way it naturally is.. (And there was great lighting…) 😂❤ #Allure #CONFIDENT 💋💋
98. … 5 years?
99. … 10 years?
100. Who are your mentors in life? (formal or informal)
101. What is one thing you’re going to do differently after reading this article?
I can’t change the past, but I can fight to change today. -jc