101 questions to ask yourself.
I’m going to work through this list of 101 questions
(in the following link)
I am going to do my best to write more then one liners/word-ers.
Join in too if you’d like 🙂 Here we go Part 6.
74. What is the meaning of life?
To Live. To Learn. To Love.
To Pass on the wisdom of your life to inspire and encourage others to make a difference in the world.
To Unify. To Change. To Push forward.
75. What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission?
To help others.
76. How can you make your life more meaningful, starting today?
I dunno. Get in touch with old friends, see how their going, be a support.
77. What drives you?
Trying to help people get through life without making the same mistakes that I have.
78. What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
After people share their stories with me, when they’re 100% honest and trust me with it.
When I hear people with the same drives as me.
79. What did you do during those times? How can you do more of that starting today?
80. How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
Tell someone they’re beautiful.
81. Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with?
Nan – Tayz – Zombie – Archy and the Scrips (RSJJW)
82. Are these people enabling you or holding you back?
Enabling I think for all of them. They’re great Friends and even though only two of them actually are they all feel like Family to me.