101 questions to ask yourself.
I’m going to work through this list of 101 questions
(in the following link)
I am going to do my best to write more then one liners/word-ers.
Join in too if you’d like 🙂 Here we go Part 5.
61. What do you fear most in life?
Being alone, not living up to my true potential.
62. Is there anything you are running away from?
Not that I can think of.
63. Are you settling for less than what you are worth? … Why?
I don’t know, I don’t really understand the question, if it means relationships I’m single so..
64. What is your inner dialogue like?
Not the healthiest, It second guesses everything I do and say. If I speak up about a problem it’s because I’ve pretty mush driven myself crazy thinking about the problem.
65. What limiting beliefs are you holding on to?
Seems to rule my life, my mind fills it with many different words. Like; Smart, Strong, pretty, talented, thin, beautiful.
66. Are they helping you achieve your goals?
I don’t usually have goals, they stress me out too much, but when I do.. No.
67. If not, is it time to let them go?
Yes, their probably the reason for me stressing out when I have goals.
68. What empowering beliefs can you take on to help you achieve your goals?
I AMs, I guess haha, but I wouldn’t believe them.
69. What bad habits do you want to break?
-Not believing in myself. -Harmful thoughts and actions
-Giving in/up. -Low self esteem
70. What good habits do you want to cultivate?
-Believing that “I CAN…”
71. What are the biggest actions you can take now to create the biggest results in your life?
Move out. (but I have no money)
Study. (but I have no money)
72. Where are you living right now – the past, future or present?
I’m in a place where my past self is trying to take that massive step into the present, and it’s not as easy as she first thought.
73. Are you living your life to the fullest right now?