101 questions to ask yourself.
I’m going to work through this list of 101 questions
(in the following link)
I am going to do my best to write more then one liners/word-ers.
Join in too if you’d like 🙂 Here we go Part 4.
Half way there!
46. Do you love your job?
Don’t have one.
47. What is your ideal career?
Something that includes; Music, Youth and mental health.
Getting payed to go around the world and help babies, kids, youth and adults struggling with Poverty, Homelessness, Hunger, without family.
48. How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
Counseling or youth work diploma? Find a sponsor. I don’t know.
49. What is your ideal diet?
I don’t know.. I don’t really have one?
50. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal diet?
51. What is your ideal home like?
A big 5-6 bedroom Home that’s already payed for.. Safe, Strong, BIG (room for lots of kids) 😛 With a massive garden (with watering system) out the back. Ideally I wouldn’t have this home alone. haha
52. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal home?
Save/Win money and find a husband.
53. What is your ideal physical look?
I chose Mariah Careys 2015 body because shes skinny but curvy at the same time. Shes a healthy weight. I hope to have her body at her age! (haha)
I chose Kate Upton’s face not just for the fact that shes gorgeous, but cause shes around my age, has the same natural hair, eye and complexion colour.
54. What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look?
Work out and put on tons of makeup haha
55. What is your ideal life?
Being a Wife and Mother
56. What can you do to start living your ideal life?
Find an awesome guy and marry him haha
57. What would you want to say to yourself 1 year in the future?
Just keep going, it gets better.
58. … 3 years?
See, I told you it gets better!
59. … 5 years?
Look, now it’s even better then the best better 2 years ago.
60. … 10 years?
Geez.. You’re old.