101 questions to ask yourself.
I’m going to work through this list of 101 questions
(in the following link)
I am going to do my best to write more then one liners/word-ers.
Join in too if you’d like 🙂 Here we go part 2.
13. If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
Visit as many of my friends and family as possible, live as best I could.
See if I could go speak to people who need help or guidance in hospitals and on streets.
14. If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
same as above probably use all the time I had left to support others
15. If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
Same as above spend time with friends and family, if I had time help others.
16. If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
Gather as many friends and family as I could and party.
17. If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
Hug as many people as I could.
18. If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?
Send a video message to family and friends.
19. What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
Pretty much answered this in the last blog.. but I’d want to gather with as many friends and family as possible and spend the last hours together.
20. What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
That your mind is the biggest bully of them all.
Life. is. hard. and you can’t do it by yourself.
21. What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
Stop, Don’t give in, you’re stronger then this. Don’t push yourself on anyone and grow up.
22.If you are yourself 1 year from the future, how would you advise the you now?
There is hope.
23. Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go?
I still hold on to anger for Jeff, I have never really forgiven him.
24. What are you busy with today? Will this matter 1 year from now? 3 years? 5 years?
Today I slept, ate, watched tv, drew pictures with my cousins little girl, and wrote this blog.
I hope I can be a good role model for B as she grows up.
25. What are your Prioritized tasks?
Find a job, find a home.