101 questions to ask yourself.
I’m going to work through this list of 101 questions
(in the following link)
I am going to do my best to write more then one liners/word-ers.
Join in too if you’d like 🙂 Here we go.
1. Who are you?
I have no idea. I guess I’m just a person trying to get through life without stuffing everything up completely. I don’t know who I am, but this personality test describes me.
2. What are you passionate about?
I’m passionate about Music and People, but mainly Youth and Mental health. I love how if you can find a common denominator, like music, you can include anyone and show them how they can use their skills to grow and shine. My passion for youth is why I became a Youth Leader at my churches Youth Group, and when I became Youth Band Coordinator I felt like I’d found my true “calling” as you might say.
3. What are the achievements you are most proud of?
I’m not really proud of anything in my life. I dropped out of school at the end of year 10, I failed 2 courses at tafe, and been pushed from places I’ve felt whole. When I look at my life I only see failure.
4. What are you most grateful for in life?
Friends. Without friends I wouldn’t still be here.
(Even though most of them don’t know what that line means.)
5. What are the most important things to you in life?
Friends. Life in itself. Keeping people that way, alive.
6. How would you describe yourself?
7.What are your values?
I took a test, haha, but sounds exactly how I feel.
From the values you selected it is clear that:
· You are starting to really live your sense of purpose and are cooperating with others for mutual benefit and fulfillment.
· Having close relationships and connections with others is important to you. You need to feel a sense of love and belonging. If these needs are threatened or not met you will experience anxiety about not being accepted or not being loved enough.
Your values show:
· Having meaningful close relationships with others is important in your life and is central in the decisions you make.
· Utilizing the wisdom of your experience to guide and benefit others adds meaning to your life.
· You show a strong sense of caring and feel empathy for others.
· You have a fun-loving approach to life and enjoy sharing good times.
· You make a conscious effort to hear and consider the opinions of others.
· You are dependable and you want others to know that they can count on you.
· You enjoy working with others and like to cooperate and share experiences.
· You seek holistic balance by striving to maintain harmony in all aspects of your life.
The type of values you selected indicates that the connections you build with others are most important to you.From your choice of values you also demonstrate care for the greater good (making a difference).
8. Do you love yourself?
Not really. I’m slowly getting better at loving myself but to be honest, No.
9. … Why or Why not?
Because I can’t seem to do anything right. Every time I start something I either fail it or it gets pulled out from under me. I don’t like my body especially by chest. I’ve never found love and every time I fall for someone they move away. I obsess over things that don’t matter. I feel completely alone even in a room full of people. I hate how I take criticism too deeply. And I hate not having control over my life, Life controls me, which I know is how life goes but I hate it.
10. How can you love yourself more today?
Don’t give in, Don’t give up.
11. What is your ideal self?
My ideal self doesn’t pull down her top every 5 seconds to cover her stomach, my ideal self can wear shorts and short dresses and not feel like anyone is staring at me. My ideal self cares for people more to speak up when I know I should. My ideal self has her life sorted. My ideal self loves herself and has found someone to love her even more.
12. Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
The life of my dreams sounds like this;
I have a guy (that is loving, respectful, trustworthy, family oriented and strong) and he has a question he’d love to ask me in a year or so. I have a job and am on my way to owning my own house. I don’t feel overwhelmed all of the time, I won’t stress as quickly, and I’ll love myself inside and out.
I can dream.